Sunday, July 13, 2008

Welcome Home Jordan...

So even though I hate first person I wrote this in first person because I was talking to my friend & this was off the top of my head. It made me used at some point in my Jordan story.

Intro- Jordan had been in Canada visiting family for a week without me.

I was just about to fall alseep too, when he walked in the door. Well lets just say I wasn`t tired anymore. He sat down on the bed & kissed my cheek, because he thought that was I asleep.
"You want your welcome home party tonight or tomorrow?"
He sat there looking confused & I crawled over & straddeled his hips. I kissed him & ran my fingers through his hair then down his back.
Once I got to the bottom of his shirt I broke the kiss just long enough to slide it over his head. Even before it hit the floor he had placed his lips back on mine & had gotten the idea. He ran his hand along my back & slowly slid my shirt up, inch by inch not wanting to take his lips from mine. Finally when all of my stomach was exposed he pulled away but just as quickly as last time his lips were back on mine. I got up from his lap, but still only inches seperated us. I ran my hand along his chest & stomach. Once I made it to his jeans, I quickly undid the button & zipper & a huge smile came to his face. My shorts landed somewhere on the other side of the room, but neither of us cared where the landed. I pushed him so that he laying on the bed & I on top of him. We rolled over so that we was on top & the blue & white flowered bra hung from the bedside lamp. I hadn`t noticed until this point that he was wearing my favorite pair of blue & white plaid boxers & I couldn`t help but smile. But those & my blue bikini underwear made it to the floor. Much later I lay in his arms & he placed a gentle kiss on my cheek before saying, "Baby I love you so much."
"I love you too Jordan, welcome home."

Please tell me what you think, remember that it was off the top of my head when I was talking to my friend. And let me know if it should be put into my Jordan story at some point.

2 comments:

staalzielover11 said...

i really like this and i think you should add it into your jordan staal series. i love that series. keep it coming

mrsmalkin71 said...

theres only one thing to say... WOOT WOOT!!! lol... LOVED IT!!! and u should DEFINITELY add this in ur story sometime... LOVES!!!!