Monday, July 7, 2008

COLBY!!!

"You wanna go get a drink?" chuck asked after walking down from the players parking lot.
"Sure why not." after saying bye to Anthony & Jesse they headed down to 7 11 where they both got Sidney Crosby BIg Gulps. "We should probably stop at the Mariott before the game starts." They walked around 7 11 for a while before Miriya said," Ok no we`re going to the Mariott."Crossing the street while talking to Michelle, Miriya spotted a farmilar face. "Oh my God," she said falling.
"Who is that?"
"It`s Colby Armstrong!" She could have sworn that he looked over at here.
"Are you serious, go over, have him talk to me on the phone."
"Michelle I don`t think I can do it," she said from the bathroom.
Once they walked out of the Mariott they went & sat on the ledge. Even though it was a little awkward she admired the back of Colby`s head.
"Let`s go over there," she said pointing to the other side of the stage.
They stood & listened to him talk for about half an hour as people came, got there pictures, & left. Michelle called again & said that she was on her way.
"Where is she?"
"I don`t care, I`m looking at Colby."
Michelle finally showed up with sharpies & camera in hand & turned red as she saw Army. He finished talking to the TV people, came down the steps, & walked over to them.
"Hey guys."
"Colby you rock my world," Michelle said.
This made him blush, they told him about how they had written songs about him & it made him smile.
"People look at me weird when I wear this shirt," she said turning around to show the ARMSTRONG on the back.
"Nice," he said smiling.
He signed Michelle`s shirt & she totally freaked out. They got a picture & he gave her a hug. "Colby could you sign my shirt? I know it`s a Sid shirt but..."
"It`s ok I can deal with that guy."
"Well he is your best friend." This made him giggle.
"Where do you want me to sign...anywhere?"
"Anywhere`s fine."
"I`m gonna need you to pull your shirt tighter."
She pulled down on her shirt & smiled as Colby signed on her chest. They got a picture & somehow her hand made it to his ass.
"Can I have a hug?"
He leaned down & put his arms around her, it was a damn good hug for someone as skinny as Army.
He went to sign Chuck`s jersey, "I`ll sign over here so Bugsy can sign in the middle."
They talked for a little while longer before the TV people told him that he needed to go.
"Can I give you something?"
"Sure as long as it`s not too big so I can carry it around all day."
Michelle ran over to her bag & grabbed the song she had written. Handing it him she was still shaking & he smiled.
"Thanks guys, I really apperciate this. I`d love to stay but I really gotta go."
"Bye Colby, thank you."

Conclusion-Colby Armstrong is one of the sweetest guys EVER!!! Meeting him was the best thing has ever happened to me. Chuck was wearing his Khaki school pants, his Shaqs & his Malone jersey. Michelle had on her brown Pumas, light blue jeans, & her Armstrong shirt. Miriya was wearing her black converse, Guins pants, a gray Crosby shirt, & her Crosby hat. Colby had on black dress shoes, dark blue jeans, a blue & white dress shirt & a light brown dress jacket. So sweet, so funny, & super sexy. Colby has made my life complete & I will remember that day forever. He will always be a Penguin in my heart & I love him.

If you wanna see pics let me know.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

I wanna see picture!!!!