Saturday, December 6, 2008

Things you might not know.

1. The Pittsburgh Penguins are my life, and I reccently found out that I have a fear of being without them.

2. I had been single for almost two years, that is until a little less than a month ago. And now thanks to my best friend I have the greatest boyfriend in the world.

3. As much as I can`t stand them I don`t know what I would do without my family, and I can`t wait until my dad comes home.

4. I may be short and skinny but I`m tough, so don`t mess with me.

5. I`m pretty easy to get along with and will talk to just about anyone, but if we have different beliefs it may be a little harder for us to be friends.

6. Singing used to be something that I loved to do, now not so much. You`ll only catch me singing when I`m in school, at band practice, or just having fun with my friends.

7. Sleep and food, two of the best things in the world.

8. I try to get good grades in school, but this year is a little harder than others.

9. The USAF is what I plan to do with the four years of my life after high school. I want to be an Air Force Fire Fighter. (Like my dad).

10. Robert Morris University is the college for me, hopefully after the Air Force I get accepted there.

11. Writing is something I love to do whether it be my "book" or reviews of Pens games. However I can not stand writing papers for school.

12. I believe that looks aren`t everything, and that`s probably why I wear jeans, a hoodie, and a hat everyday. If you can`t get past what I wear than you`re probably not someone that I want to "hang" with anyway. It`s personality, what`s inside that matters.

13. My friends are what get my through the day, without them I don`t know what I would do.

14. House is now and addiction. I love Dr. Chase.

15. I believe in second chances, first impressions aren`t always the best things to judge people by.

16. Celtic music is love; Pogey, Gaelic Storm, Glengarry Bhoys, Floggy Molly, Seven Nations, etc.

17. Yes, tough girl can cry. And it`s normally when it comes to something dramatic happening with the Penguins (a trade or serious injury) but it can also happen during random parts of movies.

No comments: