Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Hello all, I felt the need to say something since it is the new year.

At this point last year I never thought that I would be anywhere near as happy as I am. Let me start off my saying that I am one of the luckiest girls on the entire planet, I have the greatest boyfriend ever. Now I know that ever girl says this about their new guy, but it`s true. He really is the sweetest, most perfect guy I have ever met in my life. For those of you who don`t know him personally or even know about him his name is Bryan. I met him after complaining to my best friend all summer about how I "needed" a boyfriend. Well he came through on his promised birthday present of a "boyfriend". It was a blind date, well sort of. He knew stuff about me and had seen pictures of me, but all I knew about him was his first name and that he worked with my friend. Upon meeting him I didn`t think that he had any feelings for me, but was later proven wrong when we talked until late into the night. Now here I sit a month and a half later completely in love with the boy.

He really is the sweetest guy ever. Now those of you who know me know that I am not at all girlie, well this boy makes me smile and giggle like a little girl. He is always either holding my hand or holding me, he loves to tell me that he loves, all the time, and he tells others that he loves me. He opens doors for me, he kisses me hand, overall he is the perfect guy.

Please girls tell me you wouldn`t love him, I dare you to.

He is the love of my life and I owe so much to my best friend Ryan. Thank you best friend I owe you my life, and you will be the best man in the wedding.

No comments: