Thursday, January 22, 2009

I got bored. Stuff you probably don`t care about, about me.

A
- Available: Nope =]
- Age: 17
- Annoyance: People. Is that mean?
- Animal: Penguin
- Actor: Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp, Jesse Spencer
- Actress: Keria Knightley

B
- Beer: Um...no.
- Birthday/Birthplace: June 18, 1991. Pittsburgh, PA
- Best Friend: That's hard. Cassie, Sam, Amanda, Lauren, Michelle, Debra, Ryan, Scott, Chuck, James.
- Body Part on opposite Lips =]
- Best feeling in the world: Either the one I get right after being kissed, or the one I get every time I walk into Mellin Arena.
- Best weather: Warm
- Been on stage?: All the time for school
- Believe in yourself?: Yep
- Believe in life on other planets: not sure
- Believe in miracles: YES
- Believe in Magic: yes and no
- Believe in Religion: yes
- Believe in Santa: hell yea, he's Tim Allen
- Believe in Ghosts/spirits: nope

C
- Car: Ford Mustang, however Porsches are pretty sexy
- Candy: Hersey's kisses
- Cried in school: came close, but no.
- Chocolate/Vanilla: It depends on my mood.
- Chinese/Mexican: It depends on my mood.
- Cake or pie: depends Hmmm... it depends
- Country to visit: Either Scotland or Canada

D
- Day or Night: Mid-day and night
- Dream vehicle: 2005 Ford Mustang GT Convertible and in silver
- Dance: I like to swing dance with my friend Scott.
- Dance in the rain?: Yes, I`m pretty sure it was with Michelle too.
- Do the splits?: Nope

E
- Eggs: scrambled with ketchu
- Eyes: My eyes, blue. Eyes I like, it really depends I like blue, but brown can be pretty sexy too.
- Everyone has a: smile
- Ever failed a class?: not that I know of

F
- First crush: No way I remember that, it was way too long ago.
- Full name: Miriya Lauryl Angel Soergel
- First thoughts waking up: Can I go back to sleep?

G
- Greatest Fear(s): Dying, losing someone I love.
- Goals: To go to the USAF, go to RMU, work for the Penguins. Get married, have kids.
- Gum: Um, I`m not sure
- Get along with your parents?: sometimes
- Good luck charm: Penguins' pendant.


H
- Hair Color: light brown.
- Height: 5' 1''
- Happy: I`d say content
- Holiday: Christmas
- How do you want to die: Of a heart attack while announcing a Penguins' game.
- Health freak?: no
- Hate: NHL officials

I
- Ice Cream: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Instrument: Bagpipes

J
- Jewelry: My bracelet, thistle ring, cross pendant
- Job: babysitter

K
- Kids: eventually.
- Kickboxing or karate: huh?
- Keep a journal?: i do in writing letters to people

L
- Longest Car Ride: Tennessee
- Love: The Most Powerful thing there is
- Letter(s): M
- Laughed so hard you cried: yea
- Love at first sight: hell yea

M
- Milk flavor: Um... chocolate is good.
- Movie: It depends, I think at the moment it POTC
- Mooned anyone?: no
- Marriage: Someday yes.
- Motion sickness?: Sometimes on the bus if I don`t have my music
- McD's or BK: Neither

N
- Number of Siblings: 4
- Number of Piercings: 2
- Number: 6 or 11

O
- Overused Phrases: Um... I say definitely a lot.
- One phobia: That I have, I don`t know.

P
- Place you'd like to live: Pittsburgh, it's my home.
- Perfect Pizza: It depends on my mood. Right now one with pineapple.
- Pepsi/Coke: It depends, I like them both.

Q
- Quail: What about a quail?

R
- Reason to cry: Extremely pissed off or depressed.
- Reality T.V.: Um... sometimes.
- Radio Station: 105.9 THE X
- Roll your tongue in a circle?: yea

S
- Song: Damn that's hard Probably Don't Stop Believing
- Salad: Yum. Haha
- Shrimp?: Yes.
- Sport?: HOCKEY!!!
- Skipped school: Yea, to go to Pens practice, it was so worth it.
- Slept outside: yea. At work this summer we took naps on a picnic table.
- Seen a dead body?: yea
- Shower Daily?: yea
- Sing well?: People tell me I do, I only think so occasionally.
- Stuffed Animals?: I have to many, I love them.
- Single/Group dates: I depends. As long as I`m with Bryan it doesn't matter.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries
- Scientists need to invent: not really invent but find a cure for juvinile diabetes

T
- Time for bed: Whenever I fall asleep. It's different everyday.
- Thunderstorms: They're fun, lightning is pretty
- TV: NCIS, House, Pens games, wrestling
- Touch your tongue to your nose?: If I`m being a smart ass yes.

U
- Unpredictable: Porbably not.

V
- Vegetable you hate: cauliflower
- Vegetable you love: brocoli
- Vacation spot: Scotland or Chimney Rock North Carolina

W
- Weakness: Tickling, and one other that won't be disclosed.
- When you grow up: I want to work for the Penguins
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you? Michelle or Shelby
- Who makes you laugh the most: Michelle, Shelby, or Lauren
- Worst feeling: the one I get after the Pens have a bad loss, it's not really one feeling, it's a combination of sadness and disappointment.
- Wanted to be a model: no
- Worst weather: Either super hot or super cold.

X
-X-Ray: vision? um, no?

Y
-Year now: 2009
-Yellow: it's an okay color however las vegas gold is so much cooler.

Z
- Zoo animal: Penguin
- Zodiac sign: Gemini

1 comment:

Kelpie said...

You have an incredibly pretty name. I'm seriously jealous.