Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Anyone watch House? (Dr. Chase)

I reccently became obsessed with House and it is basically the only thing I watch other the Penguins' games. I am also very taken by Dr. Chase, and this is a little something I thought up about Dr. Chase and I. (Totally fictional, even though I wish that it would happen. Feel free to comment.
*************

So you know how my back really hurt today? Well it`s because things got a little rough with Chase last night. It had been a long day as always, House had us running everywhere. I was wearing a black pin stripe suit with a dark blue cami. I walked into the locker room to find a bouquet of yellow and white roses above my locker. The smell filled the room but I brought them down to my nose anyway and a smile came to my face as I knew that someone else had entered the room. I turned around to see Chase wearing a red shirt with a red and black striped tie. “I thought you would like them.”

“They`re beautiful.”

“As are you,” he said with a smile. Without even a thought I started towards him and before I knew it his arms were around my waist holding me just inches from him. “You are truly beautiful,” the sexy Australian accent sent shivers down my spine, as did the kiss he then placed on my lips. He pushed me up against the locker without breaking the kiss and I ran my fingers through his thick blonde hair.

“Chase,” I said pulling away; my fingers still clung to his soft hair.

“I know this isn`t very romantic, kissing in the locker room. I`m sorry,” and with that a smile spread across his lips as he took my hand and led me out to the hallway. We were practically running and soon we made it to House’s office. “I`m glad he went home,” he said with a sly smile. “I love you.”

“Mmm,” was all I could get out as his lips were back on mine. My hands which were clasped behind his neck slid down to his chest and started to loosen his tie. “Silk?” He nodded and again his lips were back on mine, and this time it wasn`t a soft kiss, it was rough and hungry; but still passionate. His tie was now loose enough that I slipped it over his head and quickly reconnected our lips. He backed me up against the window as I started to unbutton his soft, dark red shirt. With the last button undone I caught a glimpse of his well toned body and ran my hand up and down his chest and stomach as he slid his arms out of the sleeves. It was still on his shoulders, but not for long as I wrapped my hands around his neck causing the shirt to fall to the floor. My jacket quickly followed and he ran his hands over my arms, which were now at his belt loops, pulling me closer. Inching my cami up he broke the kiss and quickly pulled it over my head. With a quick glance down a smile came to his face and I knew that things were going to speed up, and quickly. His hands went to unbutton and unzip my pants and they quickly went to the floor, he quickly looked me up and down as I undid the button and zipper on his black pants. They fell to the floor and I ran my hand along the waist band of his dark purple and gray boxers causing him to let out a deep moan. He ran his hands up my back from my waist causing a moan to escape my lips, but before I knew it his lips were on mine and my bra was on the floor. Within a matter of seconds my underwear, his boxers, and the two of us were on the floor. He was on top & I couldn`t help but scream his name.

“I love you Dr. Robert Chase,” I said and he placed a kiss on my cheek before lying down on the floor next to me.

“And I love you.”

“I`m glad I keep an extra set of clothes here,” I said when we were back in the locker room. He ran his hand along my cheek and kissed my lips. “Chase, House is going to be here any minute.”

“Fine.”

We walked into the hallway to find House. “Morning House,” I said with a smile.

“You two are rather happy this morning,” he said walking away. All Chase and I could do was look at each other and smile.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I realize we've never talked before, but I noticed this post and I love House! It's my favorite. And Chase, haha. Amazing much, lol?