Friday, September 5, 2008

Jacob Black?

Since I made a list for Edward I figured I should make one for Jacob too. So this is how I see Jacob, in terms of features I took from various Pittsburgh Penguins.

Hal Gill's height
Jordan Staal's smile
Max Talbot & Kris Letang's hair
Sidney Crosby's body
Marc-Andre Fleury's caring heart
Evgeni Malkin's eyes
Colby Armstrong's lips.

I know that it`s not much, but they don't really give a good discription of any of his other features. So this is what I took from my reading so far & this is how I picture Jacob. Not the way that the damn person who did the casting for the movie see him. I really don't agree with any of the people they casted. I have to say that I really don`t think that there is anyone in the world sexy enough to play Jacob or Edward.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have no idea how delicious this man sounds. plus the pens? damn bella why can you just say both!!

♥Madi said...

The guy who is going to play him in the movie.. is so hot! I can't wait to see it.

mrsmalkin71 said...

hahaha.... nice!!! i think both would be pretty damn hott!!!! :) LOVES!!!